What can you expect from a home inspection done to InterNACHI standards?
- A thorough visual inspection of all safely accessible areas of the house, using the most up to date home inspection software, tools and equipment.
- We observe, record and make recommendations on over 267 specific elements of every house.
- A guided tour of the house with clear descriptions of the conditions present in the home At The Time of Inspection.
- Instructive recommendations for dealing with reported conditions.
- An understanding of the consequences of conditions left unattended.
- A digital copy of the report, a printed report for your records, and information about how to best protect your investment in the future.
- Prompt, friendly, clean, and discreet service.
What NOT to expect from a home inspection done to approved industry standards?
- Your inspection report in not a guarantee, or warranty against future conditions.
- Is not a technically exhaustive engineering or architectural analysis.
- Does not include elements that are not permanent parts of the house. For example: window air conditioners, security systems, roof top antenna, or swimming pools and other out buildings.