What to Expect
I will observe, record and make recommendations on over 267 specific elements of every house.
I will provide you with
- a thorough visual inspection of all safely accessible areas of the house, using up to date home inspection software, tools and equipment.
- clear descriptions of the conditions present in the home at the time of inspection.
- instructive recommendations for dealing with reported conditions.
- an understanding of the consequences of conditions left unattended.
- a digital copy of the report, a printed report for your records, and information about how to best protect your investment in the future.
- prompt, friendly, clean, and discreet service.
What Not to Expect
Your inspection report
- is not a guarantee, or warranty against future conditions.
- is not a technically exhaustive engineering or architectural analysis.
- does not include elements that are not permanent parts of the house, for example, window air conditioners, security systems, roof top antenna, or swimming pools and other out buildings.
A property inspector is not permitted to
- take any steps that are destructive, such as open up walls to investigate what is behind them.